
|
A Child's Spirit
Saturday, December 12, 2009 • 11:34 PM • 0 comments Today, I did my chinese mid-term exam. I spent about a couple of minutes to hours studying for it the whole week, and it was all leading to this 5 pages of the mid-term exam that tests me. I flipped through them "pretty easy" I thought. But throughout the whole test, I started forgeting more and more chracters, the strokes , everything. And by no time , fourty minutes had already passed, and about half of the class already handed in there paper, while I was still struggling. When I finished my exam, I still had plenty of time left since class didn't end until 12:30. I talked to Connie for a bit. Later on Lisa, Connie, and I walked around the school trying to find Pretzels. But then settled with dill pickle. Afterwards we spent the remaining time talking about what to do for the chinese performance. There were so many random suggestions that were ridiculous. In the end we settled with a skit of Little Red Riding Hood, in chinese. I have to look for translations -__-When I got back home my parents treated me to dim sum. Later on I bought a turtle keychain, I bet karen would be in LOVE with it , if you know what I mean ;] Afterwards I went window shopping at St.Laurent for so long , it ached my head when I came back with nothing. Honestly, that must've been my first time, since I've always been so guilty when I leave without that feeling of something bought. Ever had that feeling? My dad said I should be happy about that; reward: a given headache. When I got back home, my brother and dad had already set up the christmas tree, which I saw through the curtains flashing lights. Oh that feeling, just one more week to go Brenda, you'll get there surely. One more week my ass, it's always that finishing lap that's the hardest. So, right now I've been typing up this blog as quickly as I can because I don't want to post it later than 12 a.m. Yep, that's all about today. Today was Sweet Brenda |
Hello Lovely;
![]() Music ♪;
Message;
![]() Calendar;
♥ >> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening
♥ >> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning
♥ >> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning
BLOG ARCHIVE; |