H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
feels like paperclips in my head
Monday, February 1, 2010 • 5:43 PM • 0 comments
Today, I walked straight and didn't look back. My head really hurts now, what should I do? Noticed the template change? Love? No? Okay. This is like the shortest entry I've ever written. Sweet. Maybe it's because I have writers block, again. Hehehe. ^__^
+ later on that day despite her words, she's still blogging...
yeah, I was just eating dinner, and my dad was giving me a lecture about stuff, and then as soon as his thai drama starts to load.. he started to slowly stop on his words and didn't finish his sentence. Afterwards he started ignore me and watched his thai shows. He ignored me for a good fifteen minutes. Story of my life.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Dango Dango~
  • Planets Revolve around the Earth
  • Ottoman couch, how handsome your furniture
  • 2012 earth hits puberty, quote lisa.
  • I'm playing Pokemon *mariocart bg music goes on*
  • Maybe If you were There, RIP.
  • Patterns
  • Hello 2O1O
  • Good Bye 2oo9
  • By the Millionth Time, I'll cry