H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Ottoman couch, how handsome your furniture
Monday, January 25, 2010 • 6:36 PM • 0 comments
Today, I finally did my math exam. After that I stopped by mc greg. Oh my, how nostalgic , the memories that place brings. I don't want them to shut down ! Walking through the hallways almost makes me cry. I realised how small the hallways were, how close the ceilings were to the ground, and those small hooks. I see children running through the hallways , laughing, it reminded me of me when I was younger. When I was younger I'd always wondered why those older kids who once went to mc greg were so happy when visiting. That place brings back a lot of memories, yet I don't want them to close T__T. This time for sure I'm gonna do community hours @ chps! I booked this time. Hehe, hopefully, i fI can, I wanna spend the whole day like I'm in grade 8 again ^__^.
I had a dream last night, that I woke up. It was the weirdest dream ever, it really felt like I woke already. I looked at the alarm clock , and as usual I shut it off, then fell back asleep. And I had a dream that I was dreaming. Then woke up, and looked at the time, it was like 1 pm, and I had that icky feeling I slept all day. I got up, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and studied. That whole time I felt like I forgot somthing, I kept looking at the clock and the whole day, I kept thinking about what I forgot. Then I look through my calendar, and saw "math exam @ 1pm" written. And I was like OH CRAP. I looked at the clock and it was already 6 pm. I ran to my bedroom and sat on my bed and beged, " Pleasse, pleasse, pleasse, let me start this day over again!". And then I heard my alarm go on, and I woke up. It was 8:15 AM. Right away I thought that was the most screwed up dream ever, after that I was too scared to fall back asleep for a few minutes.
Now I should be studying for business and geography.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 2012 earth hits puberty, quote lisa.
  • I'm playing Pokemon *mariocart bg music goes on*
  • Maybe If you were There, RIP.
  • Patterns
  • Hello 2O1O
  • Good Bye 2oo9
  • By the Millionth Time, I'll cry
  • Ten To Twelve I'm not Myself
  • Six to Nine I'm out of line
  • Merry Christmas Kiddos! (^∀^)ノシ