H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Patterns
Friday, January 15, 2010 • 9:24 PM • 0 comments
Hey, Long time no see ! Today I had kickboxing , and after that me and karen ( she doesn't deserve a capital in her name ) had a bet, that if she wins in jenga, I'll have to quit drinking orange juice for a month, and if I win, I said she has to quit drinking apple juice for a whole day (she can't take it without all those citric acids bubbling in her stomache for a month from those nasty apple juice). Guess who won ? karen. -__- , oh well, I like drinking cranberry juice from wine cups anyways.
Recently I've been studying for exams, and finishing up my summatives. What a semester it's been! I've just finished some tests for geography and math. Aha, I had to do those circle in the bubble-kinda-questions, and I got paranoid when I started to see patterns in the answer sheets. I start thinking that the answers are in some kinda pattern, and that it might not be, or it might. Speaking of those multiple answers, I was given those surveys, it was to match up with who's most compatible with myself. Aha, I dont take it seriously though, but the questions were fun. Uhmm... so yep, just gonna be busy for a while.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Hello 2O1O
  • Good Bye 2oo9
  • By the Millionth Time, I'll cry
  • Ten To Twelve I'm not Myself
  • Six to Nine I'm out of line
  • Merry Christmas Kiddos! (^∀^)ノシ
  • Gimme Some Cookiez Biatch
  • Draw With Me
  • Peppermint
  • Hot Chocolate