H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
By the Millionth Time, I'll cry
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 • 9:47 PM • 0 comments
Today, I woke up at 12pm, although I slept early (12:30am). When I got downstairs , I ate and played FF12 for half of the day. Afterwards I went out and bought a rubiks cube. Since I've been watching dramas/movies/ playing games this whole week, I wanted to take a break by solving the rubiks cube. Now, I've always had a couple of them at home, but never solved them, sometimes I just get so fustrated by thing like that, and loose my patience, I just start breaking them into pieces. So my parents never bought any, didn't want them anyways. But this time I found a secret weapon, a little cheat called, algorithms. No harm in giving em' a try, right? So, once I got home , told my brother to mix it around, afterwards I played around with it, almost lost my patience, but finished in two hours. I was really happy because I never finished one before, yay (:
The movies I watched were good. My sassy girl , and My gf is an agent, korean movies, but awesome. It was totally worth my time. Ahh... but I just realised, the break is drawing to a dreaded end, NOO. Now I'll have to do some studying instead of fooling around with things. ;__; Oh well, on the bright side, New year's eve is tomorow, 2o10 smells so close doesn't it ? That reminds me I should start on some New year's resolution.
Today was Boring
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Ten To Twelve I'm not Myself
  • Six to Nine I'm out of line
  • Merry Christmas Kiddos! (^∀^)ノシ
  • Gimme Some Cookiez Biatch
  • Draw With Me
  • Peppermint
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Monday Tea
  • Silence is Loudest
  • A Child's Spirit