H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
2012 earth hits puberty, quote lisa.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 • 6:37 PM • 0 comments
Today, I woke up late, again. This is gonna turn to a habit soon, which is bad. Waking up late makes me feel all icky, like I just wasted the whole day. Reason: them peeps were over again. My parents never tell me anything anymore. This time there were more people over, and they stayed till' 3AM. I studied in the basement with all that noise, and I did a pretty good job of not getting distracted, with a few exceptions of helping Emma out on KDH2. So I studied till' 11, and went to my room. I was planning to read my text book in my room, as if it was a little bed time story; there once was a little polynomial who wanted to fit in with all the fractions... aha no, but I really tried. Instead I saw my ds, lying on the cold hard floor, looking for some affection, and so I slowly picked it up into my palms. What a fragile piece of technology, I shall make use of it. I spent the night playing tamagotchi, kirby, and brain age 2. It might not be what I was planning, but hey, brain age 2 has like this asian person who guides and stuff, plus you play sudoku. I mean, cmon' thats gotta count as studying right? After I woke up and ate, I wrote geo notes on cue cards for two hours. Afterwards I took a 3 hr break at bayshore because I needed to buy a lot of stuff.
I got a new calculator for the math exam tmro. I also needa buy contact solution. When I went to bayshore, I couldn't help but buy a shirt. I got this shirt at this store called Toxik, or somthing along the lines. Mmmmhhh, I gotta get studying soon, and I mean SRSLY this time, because my mom said she'll buy one of them' bench sweaters if I do good, and my dad said he'll take me snowboarding too, *__* yayz.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm playing Pokemon *mariocart bg music goes on*
  • Maybe If you were There, RIP.
  • Patterns
  • Hello 2O1O
  • Good Bye 2oo9
  • By the Millionth Time, I'll cry
  • Ten To Twelve I'm not Myself
  • Six to Nine I'm out of line
  • Merry Christmas Kiddos! (^∀^)ノシ
  • Gimme Some Cookiez Biatch