H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
I'm playing Pokemon *mariocart bg music goes on*
Saturday, January 23, 2010 • 5:35 PM • 0 comments
Today, I woke up a bit late, people were over last night, because as you heard before, my grandpa passed away. Usually when someone passes away ( if it's an old person & passes away naturally), it's just the way I see it, ever since I was young, we'd always pray, and then have a party. So last night a couple of my kids and my parent's friends were over untill like 1 AM. I couldn't study at all.. they were so noisy, and there were a lot of distractions. Thanks a lot Chris, ya' had to give me my christmas present (R4) yesterday, which added to my distractions. Anyways, tried studying in my room = fail. I just played the ds all night ( tamagotchi corner shop 3 rocks :3, my tamgotchi's named nanatchi ). Thus the reason I woke up late and assumed I was going to be late for chinese school, but actually arrived before everyone else, which left me with the awkward atmosphere of a teacher and a student, so ran outside the hall and waited for everyone. At chinese school we got our scripts for little red riding hood, FML, the teacher wanted me to be little red riding hood, and I was scared it'd be a bunch of lines, so I wanted to be narrator. In the end, little red riding hood is the easiest characters to play cuhz she hardly says a word or she'll shit her pants and the world would be imbalanced. Yep, narrator on the other hand TONS to remember.
Oh, and I did sparring yesterday, someday I'm gonna float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! ^__^ should be studying now ( really, I say that all the time but..) .. spent too much time watching Clannad @ ep. 22.. like 8 more eps to go.. I think? AND my audi cash is expiring; sdadfsafdsfsddsa, I hafta find a proper schedule of balancing both my anime and audi time fairly. Studying on the other hand.. lets hope I can multitask.
xo
Brenda


here is my lil babe ^


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Maybe If you were There, RIP.
  • Patterns
  • Hello 2O1O
  • Good Bye 2oo9
  • By the Millionth Time, I'll cry
  • Ten To Twelve I'm not Myself
  • Six to Nine I'm out of line
  • Merry Christmas Kiddos! (^∀^)ノシ
  • Gimme Some Cookiez Biatch
  • Draw With Me