H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
It's Freakin' Cold Buddy!
Monday, February 8, 2010 • 9:45 PM • 0 comments
Today, I went to Cole's and a bought book. It was a very hard decision for me, choosing between books. At first I was determined to get Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen, to add to my many other books by that author... but then I saw Me & My Brothers. Oh man, and they had vol.7 too! I was looking everywhere for it. Then I had to choose between those two. But then I saw a new book of  Dear Dumb Diary, and then spotted L.A Candy. It was a tight copetition. I let go of L.A Candy. Then I thought about DDD and was like, nah karen might buy it so no need to waste money. And then it was between novel... or manga? Then I thought it over. I should take a break from reading, so I choose manga. But then I started thinking.. what if vol.7 is super-duper short? And then I'll go crazy for vol.9...(I already have 8). So right away I skimmed through two volumes really quickly, and bought vol.10(latest) Oh I'm so smart (:
So yeah, internet's down lately, so I was reading vol.10 all day. Maybe I'll describe the storyline later when I finish it.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • start
  • my love is a stapler
  • Key
  • feels like paperclips in my head
  • Dango Dango~
  • Planets Revolve around the Earth
  • Ottoman couch, how handsome your furniture
  • 2012 earth hits puberty, quote lisa.
  • I'm playing Pokemon *mariocart bg music goes on*
  • Maybe If you were There, RIP.