H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
post 69
Sunday, April 4, 2010 • 11:27 PM • 0 comments
spent the day at findlay with shrankie.
so here's my robo.to:
www.http://robo.to/paper
Pomergranate Arizona tastes plain.
Listen: Broken Bells - October
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • stuck with the comfort of home
  • State the obvious
  • a scent of spring
  • good morning dear, hope i didnt wake you up too soon
  • you say it in your defense
  • Silhouette
  • my word
  • second run is always the hardest
  • False Hints
  • Kokoro