H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Kokoro
Sunday, March 21, 2010 • 6:55 PM • 0 comments
Today watched Alice in Wonderland, kinda weird? I like Alice tho & the queen.
My brother and I were talking about pokemons, and he was mentioning Togepi, and I was like ohh, dayumm, I remember how Misty always carried Togepi around, WAIT, I HAVE A TOGEPI PLUSHIE. So I run to my room to find it. And when I found it, I realized it has a zipper, and a strap, IT'S A TOGEPI PLUSHIE BAG, HOW CUUTEE. Right away I remembered how I used to always carry it around, so I pictured my little self with a Togepi bag on back, tryna' be like Misty. And I have a pikachu too, just like every other asian. I should be Misty or Ash for halloween, now wouldn't that be sweet ? (:
Oh yeah and this morning, when I took my guitar off the stand to play, I forgot to fix the straps, since my uncle played it last night, so my Gitah just went BAM! right onto the humidifier underneath it, and it got scratched. I was so sad, and then I couldn't believe my eyes, it was like my beloved Gitah was bleeding. At first, I thought it just got a smudge so I like sat there for like 20 mins trying to wipe off the smudge. T__T
Listen: Inori No Kanata - Akiko Shitaka
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • it doesn't change the fact you're my first love
  • the cry of death is silent
  • gazillion
  • growing up
  • Give me back the Key
  • swing up
  • I'm gonna be Dr.Phil's Therapist!
  • igloo
  • just brenda
  • Rock Bottom