H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
just brenda
Monday, March 8, 2010 • 8:04 PM • 0 comments
"Yesterday, when walking home from Karen's house, this black car pulled up infront of me, these guys came out and grabbed me, I couldn't make out there figure because right away they covered my eyes and taped my mouth, and tied my arms. They threw me into the car and drove off. I knew the car wasn't empty. I felt the fat shoulders of two men right beside me. In a few minutes they finally took off the thing covering my eye, and cut off the tape that tied my arms. I was placed infront of a computer, with a msn open. " you have one person to msg. I'll be watching right behind you". I chose to talk to Karen. I typed up everything that was happening. She laughed, it was a joke for her. Then in no time, the guys tied me back up and placed me in the car. I wasn't stupid, I had a poket knife with me, and I cut myself free while i was in the car. I punched the guy's face, took his gun, jumped out of the car and rolled across the road, and then shot the tires. Then called the police. That night I walked back home and ate sushi. I washed the cuts off my face."
I told Karen this while trying not to laugh. She knew I was lying. The next day I woke up with a cut on my face.
Life update: I bumped into a pole today & said orgasm in science class.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Rock Bottom
  • Saturday's
  • near
  • leaving
  • 3rd
  • Enter
  • Love Kanashii namida nanka ja nai yo
  • Yes, Canada!
  • OPPOSITES ATTRACT
  • gimme a reason why i should