H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
near
Friday, March 5, 2010 • 8:38 PM • 0 comments
Did you realise how hot it's getting lately, ever since the Chile earthquake too. I heard that earthquake was really big, that it even shifted the way the earth is tilted and rotates, by just a bit. I think over time it'll affect the earth.. ever watched 2012? You know how there's like a tsumnami in that movie, well a while after the earthquake there was a flood in Cuba. I , don't really believe in 2012, but it may happen sometime, at this rate.
My legs are sore! I did track practice, then afterwards went to kickboxing. After that I ate a lot of junk and even though my basement is freezing, I had a slushiee (:
I should finish chinese homework. Bai bai ~
Listen: Yui - Rolling Star
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • leaving
  • 3rd
  • Enter
  • Love Kanashii namida nanka ja nai yo
  • Yes, Canada!
  • OPPOSITES ATTRACT
  • gimme a reason why i should
  • She painted, so she would not die lonely.
  • seventh heaven
  • New Beginning