H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
New Beginning
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 • 10:29 PM • 0 comments
I keep getting draged back into the past. Wishing I could relive those memories and also to undo those mistakes. I took up three years thinking about the past. Now I have to look infront. Say bye to those old mistakes. Say bye to those adventures. Say bye to my 7 years of love. And hardest of all, say bye to those friends. From now on I'll live in the moment. Be glad of where I am.
Good Bye
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • I'm smiling because you look weird.
  • the tears burn
  • Rice & Chocolates
  • Winter Melon
  • Four circles
  • Finish
  • It's Freakin' Cold Buddy!
  • start
  • my love is a stapler
  • Key