H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
I'm smiling because you look weird.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 • 5:55 PM • 0 comments
Tuesday feels like Monday, yuck! This whole day my wisdom teeth has been bothering me. I'm really bored, getting back to audi for a bit. You know what? I think I'm even gonna rewatch Koizora; now that my friend is one sad true story.
I keep on getting like free notebooks, what do I do with all of them? x__x
My brother and cousin went to trade hockey cards on Saturday. They came back with a bunch of free stuff, apparently it was like some anniversary. They got free Sens notebooks, Sens candy, Sens temp. tattoo, and two pack of hockey cards. My cousin got to see how much his cards were worth; around 20+. They told me some people's cards were worth 200.
Gotta finish chinese hw.
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • the tears burn
  • Rice & Chocolates
  • Winter Melon
  • Four circles
  • Finish
  • It's Freakin' Cold Buddy!
  • start
  • my love is a stapler
  • Key
  • feels like paperclips in my head