H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Rice & Chocolates
Sunday, February 14, 2010 • 7:18 PM • 0 comments
Today, I did not much, just stayed at home and played my ds in the morning and played around with my guitar during the evening. Oh man, this girl in the game I was playing, The World Ends With You, she died/disapeared, and I wouldn't accept it. It was like a total deja-vu of KDH 2 when Roxas♥ just disapeared and I was like.. no.. no.. he didn't he's still there right? No one deserves to be erased.. I'll see him again.. right? Yeah 2hrs later, I was depressed. And same thing with today, I was depressed. UGH, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS SQUARE ENIX?
Happy Valentines Day & Xin Nian Kuai Le!
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Winter Melon
  • Four circles
  • Finish
  • It's Freakin' Cold Buddy!
  • start
  • my love is a stapler
  • Key
  • feels like paperclips in my head
  • Dango Dango~
  • Planets Revolve around the Earth