H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
leaving
Thursday, March 4, 2010 • 10:02 PM • 0 comments
I've been through so many tests this weekend. I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow, this whole week just flew right by. I did a test in french and a unit test in religion today, yesterday I did a science unit test, and on monday it was english. My whole body is still sore from yesterday. I better get ready for tomorrow. Afterschool today, I was just trying out a bit for dance, a lot of people are so good, I'm just confused. Iunno, ballet for four years, and hip hop for two years, that has gone down the drain, aha, I'm not a confident dancer. I'm still working this bleach song.
Listen: Perfume - Love the world
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 3rd
  • Enter
  • Love Kanashii namida nanka ja nai yo
  • Yes, Canada!
  • OPPOSITES ATTRACT
  • gimme a reason why i should
  • She painted, so she would not die lonely.
  • seventh heaven
  • New Beginning
  • I'm smiling because you look weird.