H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
Give me back the Key
Monday, March 15, 2010 • 11:23 AM • 0 comments
Ahhh, not much to do, I woke up early this morning because I had an appointment.. with the orthodontists. Ewwww, I dont want braces, but they say I'll have it only for 1 and a half years.. hopefully. But still, even if like everyone has them nowadays, I still don't want them. Right now, I'm just trying to waste time, and attempt doing my chinese homework.
Yesterday, I had a yellow reunion with lao friends at bayshore (: afterwards went to Joanne's and baked cupcakes with her and Dali. Maaaarccchhh Breaaaaak.
Tuesday, I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland with Wifey & her friends. (=
Listen: Down With Webster - Your man
xo
Brenda



PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • swing up
  • I'm gonna be Dr.Phil's Therapist!
  • igloo
  • just brenda
  • Rock Bottom
  • Saturday's
  • near
  • leaving
  • 3rd
  • Enter