H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
State the obvious
Saturday, April 3, 2010 • 12:59 AM • 0 comments
It's nice to be wearing shorts and a t-shirt right now.
I only april fooled 2 people; one of them being sisi, aha.
I got my haircut today. It's absolutely short now, but atleast all those nasty split ends from razoring and thinning my hair is gone. I'm going to start over now, so in three months from now my hair will be straight and a bit longer, and I'll go back to layer it properly.
Must:
- floral high skirt.
- button/jawstring high shorts
- crop top
Listen: Sea Wolf - Rose Captain
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • a scent of spring
  • good morning dear, hope i didnt wake you up too soon
  • you say it in your defense
  • Silhouette
  • my word
  • second run is always the hardest
  • False Hints
  • Kokoro
  • it doesn't change the fact you're my first love
  • the cry of death is silent