H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
second run is always the hardest
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 • 8:45 PM • 0 comments
Ahhhh, I couldn't survive with one day without the internet. And no, my internet didn't disconnect and I was too stupid to connect it back, Vista Security kept on blocking me from all these webpages, other than my homepage, saying that it was all a "threat to viruses". And it kept on giving me it's website to upgrade, and notifications every second. The only way to fix it was to buy a new Vista Security, they were like forcing me to buy it -__-. But I fixed it, although my comp is still effed up with lag and random sites every second.
mmmm strawberry shortcake is good.
Listen: Fukui Mai - Ai No Uta
^ sad sad koizora. should watch it (:
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • False Hints
  • Kokoro
  • it doesn't change the fact you're my first love
  • the cry of death is silent
  • gazillion
  • growing up
  • Give me back the Key
  • swing up
  • I'm gonna be Dr.Phil's Therapist!
  • igloo