H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
ouchie
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 • 6:31 PM • 0 comments
Okay, just so you know those who text me, I'm not ignoring your texts, it's just I have a loner phone since my eco-cell is being fixed and all. And my loner phone has a #pad and I'm not used to texting on #pads. I feel like I accomplish a lot by texting one sentence, or even one worded answers, so you should feel special if I even text you back. & even if I had my cell back, I'm too lazy texting ):
Tmro Track Meet. I'm excited but my back hurts. And I keep limping randomly. I'm gonna ask my parents to give me some special asian treatment.
Listen: Christina Millian - I'm Sorry
xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • unfair
  • The other part
  • giving it up
  • lazy
  • teethfullsmile
  • one-sided love
  • close my eyes, or open, this is still a dream
  • stupid chances
  • Hey, childish dreams
  • chola