H U N B U N S U G A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM
unfair
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 • 6:21 PM • 0 comments
Okay, so me and my friend were going to the big white fluffy dog, keely. We wanted to walk her but couldnt find her owner, but while we were looking around, the owner's nephew came outside the house, he's blind. He was wondering who was there and we said our names, and he invited us in to hear him play the piano. He's amazing, like my friend and I started tearing up. I tried not to cry, but the songs he played was beautiful. Later on he showed us a vid of him on tv when he was younger. He was really good and had a cute way of playing the piano when he was younger.
The dance showcase went well (:
Listen: M-Flo - Loop my heart

xo
Brenda


PASTFUTURE
Hello Lovely;
Welcome, it looks like you've stumbled upon my blog. My name is Brenda and I'm 19 years old. I live in a rather quiet but charming city in Canada. My dream is to one day devour waffles in the castles of Belgium and consume all the sweets in Japan. My favourite band is Two Door Cinema Club. I'm pretty open with any genre of music, as long as it's catchy or has meaning to it. I have a cat named Jupiter and I love him to bits. I've also got a budgie named Snowy, and an aquarium of fishies. My favourite season is Fall because the weather is just right. I like the smell of the ocean and the morning air. I'm a casual blogger. Thanks for looking.

Music ♪;

Message;


" We are golden "

Calendar;


>> France!
date : 03/05/15
at: Evening


>> Grenoble
date : 09/05/15
at: Morning


>> Alps Retreat
date: 26/05/15
at: Morning

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • The other part
  • giving it up
  • lazy
  • teethfullsmile
  • one-sided love
  • close my eyes, or open, this is still a dream
  • stupid chances
  • Hey, childish dreams
  • chola
  • will find you